Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Making of a Gentleman


I'm re-posting this entry, so that all my Amazon readers have a chance to view it.

Here's the cover of my next book, out in stores August.

This is the beginning of a new regency series (not part of my
Winter Is Past series). This begins the story of a brother and sister, Damien and Florence Hathaway. The Making of a Gentleman is Florence's story. It tells about her encounter with a prisoner from Newgate who narrowly escapes the hangman's noose.

Right now, I'm finishing her brother's story, A Bride of Honor. Damien Hathaway is a shy curate with a slight disability which makes him sure no woman will fall in love with him, much less a young lady of the London ton.

To pre-order The Making of a Gentleman, click here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cover! I'm looking forward to the launching of this new series.

Kim said...

Hi Ruth!
This is a cute cover. Looking forward to reading your new series---I already pre-ordered this one! :)

Hope your writing continues to go swimmingly!

Blessings,
Kimberly

Becky said...

Just a note to let you know that I really, really liked this book and I am so looking forward to Damien's story. (And I love how you write Regency fiction.) It really appeals to a lot of Austen fans I know!

Anonymous said...

Great cover, my sis loves your books.
God Bless,
Elizabeth Bennet