Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Making of a Gentleman


I'm re-posting this entry, so that all my Amazon readers have a chance to view it.

Here's the cover of my next book, out in stores August.

This is the beginning of a new regency series (not part of my
Winter Is Past series). This begins the story of a brother and sister, Damien and Florence Hathaway. The Making of a Gentleman is Florence's story. It tells about her encounter with a prisoner from Newgate who narrowly escapes the hangman's noose.

Right now, I'm finishing her brother's story, A Bride of Honor. Damien Hathaway is a shy curate with a slight disability which makes him sure no woman will fall in love with him, much less a young lady of the London ton.

To pre-order The Making of a Gentleman, click here

5 comments:

carlaspathways said...

What a beautiful cover! I'm looking forward to the launching of this new series.

rksistu said...

hi ..
Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Kimberly at Echowood said...

Hi Ruth!
This is a cute cover. Looking forward to reading your new series---I already pre-ordered this one! :)

Hope your writing continues to go swimmingly!

Blessings,
Kimberly

Becky said...

Just a note to let you know that I really, really liked this book and I am so looking forward to Damien's story. (And I love how you write Regency fiction.) It really appeals to a lot of Austen fans I know!

victoriangirl39 said...

Great cover, my sis loves your books.
God Bless,
Elizabeth Bennet